Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phoneinfo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 20, 2011
This has been discussed before, but nothing recently. Since getting the iPhone 5 running iOS 6.0 and 6.1...emails do not push to my phone with Exchange Email.

Called apple, they act like its news to them, and want to know if I have my settings right. Replaced the phone, and SIM card. Still nothing!

I do know some people that have an iPhone 5 that aren't experiencing this problem. I have a Verizon iPhone 5 on iOS 6.1. My iPad running iOS 6.1 pushes email fine.

Anyone still having this issue, or figure out a resolution? Just find it hard to believe that it's been 3 months and this hasn't been fixed.

Last edited:

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
my work exchange and my gmail exchange are pushing just fine. are you sure the issues arent with your settings or exchange itself?

Phoneinfo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 20, 2011
Positive! Using the same setting as my iPad which pushes just fine. And my iPhone 4 which worked fine. Which version of Outlook do you use?

The iPhone 5 is the only problem.

Yakuzahi

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2010
My Gmail exchange stop few days ago to push the emails, it only push them when I open the iPhone mail app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.