Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) kicks off today at the Moscone West convention center in San Francisco, with the event headlined by the traditional keynote address beginning at 10:00 AM Pacific Time / 1:00 PM Eastern Time. At the keynote, Apple is expected to provide the first official look at OS X 10.10 and iOS 8, discuss initiatives in home automation, health, and iBeacon technology, and perhaps make additional announcements.

Apple is providing a live video stream on its website and via Apple TV.

In addition to Apple's video stream, we will be updating this article with live blog coverage and issuing Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive account as the keynote unfolds. Separate news stories regarding the event announcements will go out through our @MacRumors account.

Full Keynote Transcript Below in Reverse Chronological Order

Click here to read rest of article...

Article Link: Full Transcript of Apple's WWDC 2014 Keynote: OS X 10.10, iOS 8, and More [Keynote Ended]

Last edited:

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
Things to look forward to:
  • OS X Yosemite Sam
  • iBacon
  • Beets by Dr. Schrute
  • iPhone 6 with ultra-strong salamander display
  • potential iWatch that doubles as a defibrillator
and of course…
VpYGPUS.png

Last edited:

Dino F

Suspended
Sep 16, 2010
Croydon, South London, UK
...it starts at 5pm here in the UK - right bang on when more than half the population leave their 9 to 5, Mon to Fri, office job (me included!) and commute home:(

Gonna have to wait til I get home around 6ish to watch it!!

4God

macrumors 68020
Apr 5, 2005
My Mac
The online store is still up, usually down by now if they were releasing new hardware.

street.cory

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2009
Can't wait for all of the expected announcements.

But I would also love the introduction of a new Mac Mini ;)

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
...it starts at 5pm here in the UK - right bang on when more than half the population leave their 9 to 5, Mon to Fri, office job (me included!) and commute home:(

Would you rather it be then, or at 1-3am like it is for me and us Aussies?!

MartinAppleGuy

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2013

It is 6PM in the UK, not 5PM...

jordangrogan

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2014
Photos of Banners

Why wouldn't Apple cover all of the banners? Didn't the know that they would be leaking Yosemite/iOS8? Even though it was a given both new OS' would be announced, did they just give up and say, "hey, they're already predicting the right thing." Doesn't make much sense to me...

BigHonkingDeal

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2009
Fort Pierce

That's OK the first 30 minutes they will only be bragging how many sales records they broke, billions they made and how many active credit cards they have in the iTunes store :D

hassoon

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2009
YEAAAHHH! whenever i look at the queue in the picture I feel so down because i did't win a the lottery thing to get a ticket :'( any developers out there share the same feeling? On the bright side we'll be streaming it ;)

Streaming from Beirut, Lebanon!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.