Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Siderz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 10, 2012
There seems to be a post for everything so I thought I'd make a post for this as well. Post something you recently ordered but hasn't arrived yet.

I ordered a Projecteo about a week ago and I think it has about 2 weeks left to come.

VC33A6p.jpg

X9qK3H7.jpg

4n4L8qV.jpg

It's an expensive little projector that projects 9 of your Instagram pics. It's gonna be fun for a week then I'll be kicking myself for buying it! Maybe one day they'll make one for your Vine videos as well, lol.

Reactions: AngerDanger

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
My 34" LG 34UM95-P Thunderbolt display. It's been saying preparing for dispatch since Thursday morning. If I don't get anything by Tuesday, I'm cancelling and ordering elsewhere.

ibzlU2dAFfqTxm.jpg

Reactions: andy89

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
Need a new one since the first one I had was damaged. I might need to see a Genius about what to do in the meantime.

frontal_lobe.jpg

Reactions: Glacier1

applegeek897

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2011
A MacBook Pro 15" Retina. Apple is doing a CRU with my 17" Macbook Pro which lately has had everything pretty much replaced and is still giving me problems. Due to the specs of the old machine they are giving me the top of the range with the 1TB SSD, only thing I'm paying for is the CPU upgrade to the 2.6GHz. Still well worth it. I'm going to miss the 17" though.

gallery1_2256.jpg

Reactions: AppleFanatic10

Theclamshell

macrumors 68030
Mar 2, 2009
OP, you just haaaaaad to post this thread huh. Now I can't get my mind off how cute that projector is and how I want one now :p

Here is something I ordered that hasn't come yet. 2011 Gibson SG Melody maker. It's simple and light which is good for my small hands :p

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-09 at 3.24.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-09 at 3.24.49 AM.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 777

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
My 34" LG 34UM95-P Thunderbolt display. It's been saying preparing for dispatch since Thursday morning. If I don't get anything by Tuesday, I'm cancelling and ordering elsewhere.

That's jaw-droppingly cool. Is that some kind of custom stand? Looked that model number up on Amazon it it shows a different type of stand for some reason – https://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-34UM95-P-34-Inch-LED-Lit/dp/B00JR6GCZA Looks like it's the same model number too. Guessing that is some type of monitor mount attached to the back of the desk.

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012

lotzosushi

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2007
I'm going to be waiting a long while.... :'(

2536605-far+cry+4-.jpg

assassins-creed-unity-walllpaper.jpg

Does this fit both the iPhone and iPad? Looks like it would.

I have that dock, it does fit both iPhone and iPad but with an iPad it's VERY wobbly. Easy to topple over. I don't know if they updated to a newer version but I got it when it first came out and it doesn't seem to be compatible with my iPad mini retina. Doesn't charge or sync, but works fine with my iPhone 5 and 5S.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
A Canon 58mm lens hood for a 50mm prime lens. It's a gift to a dear friend.. :)

Aww, I love gifting stuff to my stuff! :D

Does this fit both the iPhone and iPad? Looks like it would.

I have that dock, it does fit both iPhone and iPad but with an iPad it's VERY wobbly. Easy to topple over. I don't know if they updated to a newer version but I got it when it first came out and it doesn't seem to be compatible with my iPad mini retina. Doesn't charge or sync, but works fine with my iPhone 5 and 5S.

There is an iPad version here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E7LOXTW

Considering my iPad Mini charges with just a regular iPod Nano cord, I'd think it'll be okay with the iPhone one as long as you turn it off. But I wasn't betting on it. I just wanted something for the iPhone to sit in while using it with the iHome.

And I went with the speaker instead of just the all-in-one because it's just a lot easier that way. My original still works great, but I can't use any of the lightning adapters with it unless I chop them up to fit slanted/and don't want to be stuck using an aux cable. The thing is yellowing anyway. :eek:

jeremysteele

Cancelled
Jul 13, 2011

That looks awesome... and I hate to be the party pooper - but nearly everywhere I look pretty clearly says it will be fully shipping June 20-30th (amazon, B&H, etc). Some of the sites say limited quantities are being released now.

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
That looks awesome... and I hate to be the party pooper - but nearly everywhere I look pretty clearly says it will be fully shipping June 20-30th (amazon, B&H, etc). Some of the sites say limited quantities are being released now.

I'm Ireland, and when I ordered from a german reseller they had 2 in stock, the next day overclockers.co.uk had 10+.

I just ordered from OcUK as they stated they have a large batch coming in soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.