Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kristie27

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
I'm looking for an iphone diagnostic software.... i know taking it to an apple store will help but i want to know whats wrong with it myself... i might be able to fix it or get the parts for it, if you are coming here to suggest to go to the apple store please go away i know that will get my problem fixed i want a diagnostic software.
jw8chwq

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
I'm looking for an iphone diagnostic software.... i know taking it to an apple store will help but i want to know whats wrong with it myself... i might be able to fix it or get the parts for it, if you are coming here to suggest to go to the apple store please go away i know that will get my problem fixed i want a diagnostic software. Image

Why not let them run the diagnostics and then fix it yourself?

----------

You can also try this:

http://www.lyonanderson.org/blog/2014/02/06/ios-power-diagnostics/

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
I'm looking for an iphone diagnostic software.... i know taking it to an apple store will help but i want to know whats wrong with it myself... i might be able to fix it or get the parts for it, if you are coming here to suggest to go to the apple store please go away i know that will get my problem fixed i want a diagnostic software. Image

What issues are you having with the iPhone? Diagnostic software may be overkill.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.