Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Edward Samara

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2014
Hi I just receive a message on my iPhone and on my iPad the message says that: Email Addresses Added to iphone Erick, then it list all my emails accounts, I don't know how is Erick, I just change all emails account passwords but I am afraid that Erick downloads emails to his machine.
Why thats happen ???? and what to do to avoid been hacked
Thank you

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around
Change your password and set up apples 2 step verification (won't help with email, but will help a person change the password).

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Definitely change your password ASAP. Also if you have the same password/email address for your itunes account, change that.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Hi I just receive a message on my iPhone and on my iPad the message says that: Email Addresses Added to iphone Erick, then it list all my emails accounts, I don't know how is Erick, I just change all emails account passwords but I am afraid that Erick downloads emails to his machine.
Why thats happen ???? and what to do to avoid been hacked
Thank you

Are you the original owner of the phone or did you buy it used from someone?

Regardless, as mentioned already, you should change your Apple ID password and enable the two-step verification on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.