Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mdnor07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2014
Was googling ard and found this wordpress site about this exam. This is the page http://9l0412.wordpress.com

Has anyone read it before? So far it has what i want to know. Need to get more comments on this. Thinking of getting this certification. :confused:

Kasalic

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2011
Those questions look right to me, but no saying if the rest is genuine. I have taken and passed 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8. I buy the official Apple Mac OS X Support Essentials book and work through it for the week or 2 before the exam.

There is a free app from Amsys which gives you test questions.

mdnor07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2014
I see. You've passed the 10.8 exam? So what ur saying is that those 5 questions are legitimate?
Does it consists of 80 questions in total? How abt the book? They gave the same one which is the Peachpit series?

Thxs :)

Last edited:

mdnor07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2014
I've passed the exam!!!!!

Took a brave front and use this guy package and I"VE PASSED THE EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BONUS! His package is now given FREE!!!!!

Got my certification already.

There is a donation button so to show my appreciation, i donated 20 usd!

So what r u guys waiting for!?

Have a go at it.

hallux

macrumors 68040
Apr 25, 2012
Apple's GSX page has ALL the info you need to pass the exam, and once you're in it's ALL FREE. I'm in GSX because my company is a certified Apple repair "center", I don't know what's involved if you're not associated with a company. I passed both ACMT exams using nothing more than the info provided by Apple in the prep material.

mdnor07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2014
Hey i've tried to login to Apple GSX page with my Apple ID but its prompting Sold-to Account and job function.

What to enter on those fields?

In order to get access, my company needs to have work order with apple?

Last edited:

Mr Rabbit

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2013
'merica
Hey i've tried to login to Apple GSX page with my Apple ID but its prompting Sold-to Account and job function.

What to enter on those fields?

In order to get access, my company needs to have work order with apple?

Yes, your company needs to setup an account with Apple, either as a self servicing (you fix your own Macs) account or as an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP, you fix other people's Macs and perform onsite repairs).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.