Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ahfu25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
I purchased download manager from Cydia years ago but it says that it's not compatible with my software (7.0.6) and doesn't work. Is there a download manager that works for the iPad air on this software?

JPNFRK7

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2012
California
I purchased download manager from Cydia years ago but it says that it's not compatible with my software (7.0.6) and doesn't work. Is there a download manager that works for the iPad air on this software?

If you download something in Safari there is usually a screen that asks where you want to open the downloaded file. If you have iFile, choose iFile and it will allow you to open the file you downloaded.

ahfu25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
If you download something in Safari there is usually a screen that asks where you want to open the downloaded file. If you have iFile, choose iFile and it will allow you to open the file you downloaded.

Doesn't work on the iPad running 7.06

HenryLong

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2013
Germany
I'm using Safari Download Enabler on all of my devices. If you need more functionality have a look at Safari Downloader+ (which calls for $3.5, though).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.