Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PocketSand11

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2014
~/
How is this a role-playing game? Looks like Age of Empires II with a lame theme or a 2D World of Warcraft.
Also, I know Angry Birds is a fun iPhone game (which I play sometimes), but come on.
----------

Also, having to leave my internet off to keep from having ads literally between every throw was getting really annoying.

Glad someone agrees. I always play in airplane mode. There needs to be a Cydia tweak that does this automatically :D

----------

Anyone else getting sick of Angry Birds

How do you get sick of a game that you (probably) don't even play? It's not like Minecraft. YouTube doesn't constantly tell you to watch videos of losers playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShaneBunting

Suspended
Aug 10, 2009
United Kingdom
Oh my god?! A new angry birds?! I have waited patiently since the last version for this. Thank you sweet god and jesus for delivering such an amazing, original and still exciting after six years of playing app for my iphone and ipad. I look forward to all the new, completely unique and challenging levels to enjoy on angry birds....

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Anyone else getting sick of Angry Birds

It's an IP that they're trying to desperately keep alive. I don't really think it's a problem that they want to remain relevant as it was one of the first big mobile game series.

If only the games were decent...

Michael Scrip

macrumors 604
Mar 4, 2011
NC
iOS devices?

Don't they know that Android has 80% market share?!?!?!?!?

(yes I'm being silly... just trying to have some fun in the sidebar stories) :D

CrazyForApple

macrumors 6502a
Dec 31, 2012
Buffalo, NY
[/QUOTE]How do you get sick of a game that you (probably) don't even play? It's not like Minecraft. YouTube doesn't constantly tell you to watch videos of losers playing it.[/QUOTE]

I have every Angry Birds app downloaded to my iPhone and some to my Mac. I play them every so often but I'm just not living in 2010 anymore

Bill Av

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2006
I can't wait for Angry Bird Invaders, PAC-Angry Birds and, of course, Grand Theft Angry Birds

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.