Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Evenfire

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2014
Hi guys !

I'm sure you can help ! I'm looking for an "old" MAC game. I've been searching for hours but still nothing...
So, what's this game like ?
It's a kind of FPS that you can play in solo (campaign) or multiplayer where you are a dragon. You gotta take enemies' (other dragons) eggs and so fight with them.
As a FPS, it's a "3D" game and it was released between 2001 and 2003 (i think..).
I really wish I can play this game again :)

truffles007

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2014
Nanosaur

I made an account just to answer this question.

And the answer is... Nanosaur. I have the game on my old eMac, it's pretty impressive and can be played in 3D if you have the special glasses.

imacken

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2010
Hi guys !

I'm sure you can help ! I'm looking for an "old" MAC game. I've been searching for hours but still nothing...
So, what's this game like ?
It's a kind of FPS that you can play in solo (campaign) or multiplayer where you are a dragon. You gotta take enemies' (other dragons) eggs and so fight with them.
As a FPS, it's a "3D" game and it was released between 2001 and 2003 (i think..).
I really wish I can play this game again :)

Don't know if it helps, but Nanosaur 2 is available here

Evenfire

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2014
Thank you

Thank you all guys !! you're awsome !! It is the first good 3D game, i've played :)
once again : thx !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.