Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SingularityG

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 7, 2012
Yesterday Ubisoft released their new 2d adventure set in the WW1. Remarkable storytelling and a solid puzzle game. Check it out @ http://store.steampowered.com/app/260230/

Washac

macrumors 68030
Jul 2, 2006
Yesterday Ubisoft released their new 2d adventure set in the WW1. Remarkable storytelling and a solid puzzle game. Check it out @ http://store.steampowered.com/app/260230/

Thanks, but knowing how they operate if the game has bugs they will not fix them, they just walk away from the game as they have just done with Might & Magic X Legacy, sorry but Ubisoft can stick their games they get no more of my cash.

Last edited:

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
I am a sucker for an emotional story, and games almost never have them, so I can't wait to play this. Will probably pick it up at the next steam sale. Edit: well, if you don't mind a bit of trading, you can pick it up really cheap. Apparently there was a pricing error on the Russian store. Got a copy with a bunch of "useless" cards.

Last edited:

SingularityG

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 7, 2012
Thanks, but knowing how they operate if the game has bugs they will not fix them they just walk away from the game as they have just done with Might & Magic X Legacy, sorry but Ubisoft can stick their games they get no more of my cash.

Sorry you see it that way. You are missing out greatly passing on Valiant Hearts.

I personally have had no problems whatsoever with any of their games. Haven't played Might & Magic X Legacy, however.

----------

I am a sucker for an emotional story, and games almost never have them, so I can't wait to play this. Will probably pick it up at the next steam sale. Edit: well, if you don't mind a bit of trading, you can pick it up really cheap. Apparently there was a pricing error on the Russian store. Got a copy with a bunch of "useless" cards.

Get ready for a treat.:)

It's rather short and visually not as polished as Child of Light, but very deep experience.

Also, thanks for the tip.:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.