Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

motty2307

macrumors regular
Feb 1, 2010
Indiana
Imagine its quite hard to scratch the camera lens, isn't it made of the stuff that can only be scratched by a diamond? I think my other gripe is that I want more than the 32gb storage I currently have, but am loathe to pay £100s more for it. And don't want to rely on cloud streaming to listen to music as I don't always get reliable signal where I live

To this day I have no idea how I scratched it! I generally avoid walking around with diamonds in my pockets :)

I'm going to be upgrading this year to the iPhone 6 and will most likely go with the 64GB model. The extra cost is rather extraordinary considering the actual cost of a 32GB versus a 64GB hard drive, but I'd rather have too much than not enough.

iMacFarlane

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2012
Adrift in a sea of possibilities
I bought one a week after launch and walked out of the store with my phone in an otterbox. Needless to say, it's still in pristine shape! The only thing that's in worse shape than when I purchased it is the operating system. :mad:

Aqua31401

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2014
I received mine about 2 weeks after launch date. It's got a few scratches here and there, but nothing horrendous. However, the battery is atrocious. I've already had to replace it. Hopefully I can hold out for the 6. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.