Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chirop

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2013
Who cares, there's really no need anymore unless you want ugly Winterboard themes or pirated apps.

Dark Mode
Faster animation aka faster phone/ipad
Already had mail encryption fixed before this update
Adblocker
Disable turning off phone in lockscreen
Dark keyboard

I can't use my iphone/ipad without a jailbreak

no need.... lol

Jsameds

Suspended
Apr 22, 2008
Dark Mode
Faster animation aka faster phone/ipad
Already had mail encryption fixed before this update
Adblocker
Disable turning off phone in lockscreen
Dark keyboard

I can't use my iphone/ipad without a jailbreak

no need.... lol

Worth it for adblocker alone ;)

benh911f

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2009
Ughhh, 1.4 GB of space needed to download. I'm gonna have to go 64 GB for the iPhone 6. 32 GB isn't cutting it any more. Hopefully the base model will be 32 GB.

kaitlynami

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2010
Anyone else's Gmail account stop working after update? Says my password is wrong, but it works on the website. Deleted and re-add, same result. Strange. It was working right before updating.

Edit: never mind, spontaneously started working with the same password. Whatever.

saudor

macrumors 68000
Jul 18, 2011
This is one of the biggest reasons I jailbreak. I have a few apps that force you to view an ad upon opening the app and with adblocker, it gets rid of that.

I use a proxy PAC config file to do this. No jailbreak required. Only downside is, it need to be set for each wifi network but no biggie.

BeSweeet

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2009
San Antonio, TX
This is one of the biggest reasons I jailbreak. I have a few apps that force you to view an ad upon opening the app and with adblocker, it gets rid of that.

I stopped using that tweak a few months ago since it made some websites unresponsive for 15 seconds at a time before loading itself. Not sure if anybody else has been experiencing anything similar.

kagharaht

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2007
Touch ID Fade Issues

No fix for Touch ID Fade Issues? It still happens for some users and to me. I lost one of my profiles after a few weeks and had to re-imprint it.

saxon48

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
Barad-dûr
I stopped using that tweak a few months ago since it made some websites unresponsive for 15 seconds at a time before loading itself. Not sure if anybody else has been experiencing anything similar.
Had that problem myself a few months back. Switched to Untrusted Hosts Blocker on the Thireus repository, and it works a charm.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
That bug that everything apple pro on youtube found a few weeks ago with getting past the password is fixed. It now will so a message on the lock screen saying you must turn off airplane mode to make a phone call.

PocketSand11

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2014
~/
Who cares, there's really no need anymore unless you want ugly Winterboard themes or pirated apps.

Yeah right, I'm leaving my jailbreak intact. Look through all my Cydia packages one by one, then tell me I don't need it.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2012
Apple: "We released ios 7.1.2 because bluetooth needs to be re enabled, damnnit."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.