Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
Waiting to hear as well for ATT as I am about to throw my Note 3 out a window.

Would love a bridge device other than Android until the new iPhone comes out as I am done with Samsung phones until they revamp Touchwiz and dont kill the Android experience.

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
Waiting to hear as well for ATT as I am about to throw my Note 3 out a window.

Would love a bridge device other than Android until the new iPhone comes out as I am done with Samsung phones until they revamp Touchwiz and dont kill the Android experience.

You could go the same route as me and find a deal on a 925? Check For refurbished units on TMobiles website, assuming that you want to change over?

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
You could go the same route as me and find a deal on a 925? Check For refurbished units on TMobiles website, assuming that you want to change over?

I'd rather not change over as my employee discount is through ATT and get a pretty good deal.

I thought about picking up a WP off contract prior but the lower models were pretty bad screen wise and such.

Renzatic

Suspended
I was going to say the same thing....they need to build brand name recognition around great products. But if they keep changing the name it will be hard for consumers to identify with the brand.

It's Microsoft. They have a bad habit of going through their product lineups and rebranding everything once ever 3-4 years. Hell, I'd almost be worried if they didn't do it.

But on the plus side, this means that the Surface Pro 4 Lumia Pro will come in red, blue, and yellow.

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
I'd rather not change over as my employee discount is through ATT and get a pretty good deal.

I thought about picking up a WP off contract prior but the lower models were pretty bad screen wise and such.
I was getting a 15% government discount with ATT and they have the same deal at T-Mobile. Not sure what your job is, just something to consider.

BTW, the 635 is being releassed in 2 weeks on T-Mo. It isn't high spec'd, but as an intermediate option you can't go wrong for $130 off contract.

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
I currently get 28% so it would be tough to leave.

I want a device to mess with 8.1 on and see if when my NEXT on the Note 3 is up if I go to the Icon-ATT style or back to the new iPhone. Done with Android for a while.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.