Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gloriarood

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2014

Hello,

I have seen your link given in this post & its seems interesting game. I have downloaded it but didn't get time to play, i'll play this game & share my opinion with you..:)

vibameco

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2014
Hello,

I have seen your link given in this post & its seems interesting game. I have downloaded it but didn't get time to play, i'll play this game & share my opinion with you..:)

Thanks gloriarood, please feel free to give your comments. And please tell me how many points you can score when trying it.

gloriarood

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2014
Thanks gloriarood, please feel free to give your comments. And please tell me how many points you can score when trying it.

I had given 4 stars...!!! can you please do same for my newly developed game Kids Doctor Examination...!!! its totally FREE to download and its includes all whole process of virtual surgery and treatment of injured patients...

By this game kids can learn and also have fun at a time...

Your feedback is always been appreciated...!!!

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameimax.kidsdoctorexamination

gloriarood

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2014
Re

Ya i had done it.. given 5 stars... thanks for giving to my game but i played and given the stars its good game...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.