Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
wow that weather app looks cluttered, almost like an Android app

Eh?

You think the image on the RIGHT looks better than the image in the LEFT?

It's far less cluttered in beta 3 (which is the picture on the left).

Here, you've seen this image but look again:

62J2pOV.jpg

Suspended
Jul 18, 2011
Keyboard completely screwed on Air. Scrolled up to the top of the screen and can't be seen. Tried a hard reset to no avail! Will have to roll-back. Horrible.

ziggie216

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2008
What's new with FindMyFriend app? Seems snappier than before but cant remember if there is any new features on this version.

mcfly88

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2012
Is this a bug?? My weather app background is now transparent. Anyone else getting this?
1WefcMm.png

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
Getting this message when I try to activate iCloud Drive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 114

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
Loving That Yahoo is gone and Weather Channel is Being Used!:apple:

The Weather Channel is crap. They should use Weather Underground, or information directly from NOAA.

----------

Is it already stable enough for a day-to-day iPhone?

I would say yes. A couple 3rd party apps may have trouble, but I haven't had any issues so far besides iCloud Drive not working.

iHackPro

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2014
DFW, TX
I've been thinking about this...

Since we can store files in iCloud Drive now of any format, can't we upload our music collection into iCloud Drive and eliminate the need for iTunes Match, or will they not be playable, etc. in the Music app?

matt.b.powell

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2014
IOS 8 Beta 3

For those of you looking to upgrade but your using RetroArch (I know its a small population) it doesn't work and you can't install it in beta 3. Not sure if its a patch they have implemented or what. But I am mid way through a game of FFVII (haven't played it since it was first released) and I want to finish it... so now I am downgrading. So glad I backed up my phone and my game separately today before upgrading! Plus a few other apps still aren't working yet. So all that to say nope, not ready to be a daily driver.

JUiCEJamie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2011
So with iCloud Drive (bearing in mind whilst it's in beta, Apple could remove access like they have with CloudKit).. but, does it give Devs the option to purchase the Cloud tier pricing like they announced at WWDC?

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
So with iCloud Drive (bearing in mind whilst it's in beta, Apple could remove access like they have with CloudKit).. but, does it give Devs the option to purchase the Cloud tier pricing like they announced at WWDC?

Not yet. And they may still wipe everything like they did last week. I wouldn't put anything important there just yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.