Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ylandsman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2014
I have a program written with Zend Framework 2, that sends out html based emails. On every email client I have tested, including the email Client that comes with OSX, everything looks fine.

On the email client in icloud, the Mime Content-Type: tag appears at the top of the content. How can I avoid this?

impaler

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2006
USA
I have a program written with Zend Framework 2, that sends out html based emails. On every email client I have tested, including the email Client that comes with OSX, everything looks fine.

On the email client in icloud, the Mime Content-Type: tag appears at the top of the content. How can I avoid this?

You may need to enable HTML image showing in mail on the web.

ylandsman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2014
You may need to enable HTML image showing in mail on the web.

The content shows, it is just that the Mime tage shows above the content. And this only happens in icloud email. I need something that will work globally, as my client is complaining about it.

impaler

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2006
USA
The content shows, it is just that the Mime tage shows above the content. And this only happens in icloud email. I need something that will work globally, as my client is complaining about it.

Are you forwarding emails to iCloud from another account? Have you contacted Apple support? If not, suggest Gmail or Outlook to view wise emails, if Apple can't resolve.

ylandsman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2014
Are you forwarding emails to iCloud from another account? Have you contacted Apple support? If not, suggest Gmail or Outlook to view wise emails, if Apple can't resolve.

No, these email's originate with a program I wrote. It is part of a web application, and I have to support the emails being read on all sorts of clients since I cannot control what software the customer is using.

impaler

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2006
USA
No, these email's originate with a program I wrote. It is part of a web application, and I have to support the emails being read on all sorts of clients since I cannot control what software the customer is using.

Good luck. You're beyond my level of expertise.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.