Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ElenaByrne

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 1, 2013
Help! We have a small office network and use a shared iCal with about 7 different calendar categories. One employee has not received the invite for one of the calendars (she can see the others and received the invites properly to her Apple ID email address).

I've gone onto the calendar-owner computer various times to re-add her to the sharing settings and have also tried the 'resend invite' option.

I've also had the recipient employee log into the cloud from her browser but the notification is not there either.

Any suggestions?

BTW we just upgraded to Mavericks about a month ago...10.9.2.

Last edited:

whsbuss

macrumors 601
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Help! We have a small office network and use a shared iCal with about 7 different calendar categories. One employee has not received the invite for one of the calendars (she can see the others and received the invites properly to her Apple ID email address).

I've gone onto the calendar-owner computer various times to re-add her to the sharing settings and have also tried the 'resend invite' option.

I've also had the recipient employee log into the cloud from her browser but the notification is not there either.

Any suggestions?

BTW we just upgraded to Mavericks about a month ago...10.9.2.

Possible sharing limit? Try deleting one of the established shared user and see if you can add this failed one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.