Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Romance novels. I'm a man. I read them in the quiet of a dark room.

Shame on you! I bet you order them online!:D

I made the mistake of plugging my iPhone into a friends car at the weekend. He then started going through my music collection with his control on the steering wheel.
Lots of guilty pleasure in there!

vulcanvillalta

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2014
Shame on you! I bet you order them online!:D

I made the mistake of plugging my iPhone into a friends car at the weekend. He then started going through my music collection with his control on the steering wheel.
Lots of guilty pleasure in there!

What kind of music? hahah Now we're curious!

vulcanvillalta

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2014
Well in my house we have just one iTunes account for purchases. So when he pressed play it randomly choose the Sugar Babes.
The shame.
My music is quiet varied.
Cold Play
Arctic Monkeys
Imagine Dragons
Kodaline
Oasis
One Republic
Passenger
Queen.

A good many of those aren't guilty! Haha maybe the sugar babes Haha

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
I watch Hardcore Pawn. Not just watch it when I'm flipping through the channels when it's on. I've seen every episode and have my DVR set to record the series.

The owner is a crooked *******, the daughter is a ****, the son is an obnoxious spoiled little son of a bitch, but the whole thing is like a train wreck. I can't turn away.

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
I have a mini panic attack when I see someone opening Netflix in my house. If they select the wrong profile, they might discover that I'm on season 4 of 6 of Gossip Girl :eek:

Suture

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2007
Haha, this thread is great. My guilty pleasure is Coldplay. I haven't heard any of the last 2 albums though.

juliehrobak

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2014
When I was little, I found a poster of an Abercrombie add with a guy in briefs. I still own this poster. Under my bed in my apartment.

thedeejay

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada.
I watch Hardcore Pawn. Not just watch it when I'm flipping through the channels when it's on. I've seen every episode and have my DVR set to record the series.

The owner is a crooked *******, the daughter is a ****, the son is an obnoxious spoiled little son of a bitch, but the whole thing is like a train wreck. I can't turn away.

Oh man my eyes played a trick on me. I sure didn't read it as "Pawn" the first time.

Anyways Guilty Pleasure: Probably gaming :$

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.