Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amy2014

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2014
hi i have i phone4 and im using my friend's appel id . i have icloud on my i phone but i have never used it its always loged out . now my question is can they see my pictures when they use their icloud knowing that my i phone is always on line

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
hi i have i phone4 and im using my friend's appel id . i have icloud on my i phone but i have never used it its always loged out . now my question is can they see my pictures when they use their icloud knowing that my i phone is always on line

Do you have Photostream turned on?

amy2014

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2014
i don't know how do i chek ?:eek:

----------

it was my brother's i phone i did restore it

amy2014

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2014
i don't have icloud account and i know you could use apple id for that and . so when i go to icloud you need to enter appel id and password so my questions can the photostream still be on if there is internet and and im loged out icloud

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
i don't have icloud account and i know you could use apple id for that and . so when i go to icloud you need to enter appel id and password so my questions can the photostream still be on if there is internet and and im loged out icloud

Is your brother's iCloud account still signed in on the phone?

Go to Settings>iCloud

Is there an email address at the top of the screen?

amy2014

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2014
i went to settings > photos and camera >sharing photos its off and there is no such a thing as photo stream there what does that mean ? thank u so much for helping

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
i went to settings > photos and camera >sharing photos its off and there is no such a thing as photo stream there what does that mean ? thank u so much for helping

It sounds like you are fine and the pictures should only be on the phone itself.

Maybe double check his phone before you take any crazy pictures. :)

amy2014

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2014
i went to Settings>iCloud they asked me to enture id and passeword

amy2014

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2014
Hey i wanted to creat my apple id without credit cart the give me the option none but still ask me for a code what should i do

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.