Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dMgfOrrEal

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 24, 2014
Will there be only slight speed bump or will there be upgrade on Iris integrated graphics card? Does anyone know?

I would wait for the late 2014 model if the graphics card will be upgraded too; otherwise I would just buy late 2013 refurb. Would it be a good decision?

Sifinity

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2014
Texas
Will there be only slight speed bump or will there be upgrade on Iris integrated graphics card? Does anyone know?

I would wait for the late 2014 model if the graphics card will be upgraded too; otherwise I would just buy late 2013 refurb. Would it be a good decision?

well we know which intel chips are going to be in it , and by the looks of it they all has iris 5200 ; so no change in the iris , possibly the high end 15" may get a 850m though

dMgfOrrEal

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 24, 2014
well we know which intel chips are going to be in it , and by the looks of it they all has iris 5200 ; so no change in the iris , possibly the high end 15" may get a 850m though

wow....850m is quite a boost. If that's the case, I probably should wait.

Sifinity

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2014
Texas
but thats the thing ; its a possibility not sure though or they may do a minor refresh and just give it the new haswell chips

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.