Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bmac4

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
So I bought these headphones off Amazon about 2 weeks ago. After about a week of using them I see a rack on one of the earbuds. I had not dropped, or done anything to cause this. I sent them back, and got a replacement for them just last Monday. Today I see another crack on the earbud. Has anyone else had any issues with these Bluetooth headphones? I really like the sound, and the usefulness they add to my iPhone, but this is kind of getting annoying to deal with.

Gjwilly

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2011
SF Bay Area
I bought the HBS-700 over 2 years ago and there's been no cracking.
When the 730 and the 750 came out I read quite a few reviews complaining that the quality had gotten worse so it really wouldn't surprise me if LG was continuing this downhill pattern with the 800.

bmac4

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
I bought the HBS-700 over 2 years ago and there's been no cracking.

When the 730 and the 750 came out I read quite a few reviews complaining that the quality had gotten worse so it really wouldn't surprise me if LG was continuing this downhill pattern with the 800.

The sound is great, and they look good. Just seems that the earbuds are crap. I bought the 730 just to see difference. So far they seem better built, but the sound is not as good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.