Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kristina25

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2014
my son downloaded his game,then suddenly we cannot open the safari, cannot sroll ,or delete some of his game.. what happened? is that a virus plss help me

Rodster

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2007
if i reset it is possible to delete all the pictures and some apps?

Yes it will delete your photos. Save them either by uploading them to iCloud or backup your photos via iTunes. The Apps can be re-downloaded via the App store for free.

kristina25

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2014
i already did it ,and it works thank you so much.. lastly,do i have to get a antivirus? how? is it free or do i need to pay for it/?? :):)

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
my son downloaded his game,then suddenly we cannot open the safari, cannot sroll ,or delete some of his game.. what happened? is that a virus plss help me
Unless your iPad is jailbroken, you don't have a virus. There are none in the wild that can affect your unjailbroken iOS devices. That's why you don't need any antivirus on iOS. You don't need one on OS X, either.

Crichton333

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2014
Did you get it from the Apple App Store ? I doubt its a virus but it seems something went wrong.

AndreaTa

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2012
i already did it ,and it works thank you so much.. lastly,do i have to get a antivirus? how? is it free or do i need to pay for it/?? :):)

I don't think that you should have an antivirus app. It will take your device slowly. You only download apps carefully. That's enough.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.