Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
My wife has a PC that we've used in the past many, many times to purchase songs from iTunes and sync with her nano.
Today, purchased songs. They show on iTunes as purchased. There is an option under devices to sync to her specific nano which we did. Information bar on iTunes said sync was complete. Same on nano. However, her songs are not on her nano. Thoughts.
Thx.
Frank

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
Found answer.
In the old days, the iPod used to come up when iTunes came up. Now it was almost impossible to find it. Seemed I had to keep plugging and unplugging the nano to bring it to iTunes screen. Could not find anything in menu bar to locate it. Am I just missing something??. Is there an easy way to bring up her iPod on iTunes to change how and what she syncs from iTunes to iPod/Nano?
Thx.
Frank

Pharmscott

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Click View then choose Show Sidebar. Then you'll see the Nano on the left when it's plugged in. I think iTunes is much easier to use with it showing; kind of like it used to be.

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
Pharmscott,
WoW....Makes all the difference in the world. Thx. Appreciate the note.
Frank

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.