Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blue00

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2014
Really Good

I'll second the Apple leather case. I tried about a dozen different ones and eventually decided it was best. It has protected well with two drops on pavement, zero damage to phone. I have a good screen protector on too. I wish Apple made one for the iPod Touch5.

ME too I tried it also on mine.. Well protected and no damage found.

chr

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
I've used an Apple leather case for almost a year, and while it's been really good, I need to replace it. I've done a lot of research, and settled on a Magpul Executive Field Case. I get it Friday, so we'll see if it lives up to the reviews.

The Executive Field Case showed up today, and it's really nice. Roughly the thickness of the Apple leather case, tight fit, and will definitely protect from drops. It's reasonably priced too; I'd recommend it.

hangovernathan

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2014
Actaully,
I have used the Spigen case for more than 2years.
I think they've provided durable and stylish case and their customer service is so good.
when I sent them two email regarding replacement of part of case, they replied email and shipped a new replacement to me very soon. I was satisfied with that.

smileycon

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2014
I use Spigen Neo Hybrid, its a great protective case and it is slip enough for me.
Amazon.com: iPhone 5S Case, Spigen Neo Hybrid Series for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Dante Red
61ExC1q9vFL._SL1500_.jpg

Poob Bubes

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2007
I love the feel and design of the Spigen Slim Armor, but the back plate will get covered in scratches. On my 2nd one I tried covering the plate with a film protector but it didn't stay adhered very long.

bigainla

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2014
The coooooolest case ever!

I've bought dozens of "slim" barely there cases that claimed to protect my phone.... well they might have done a decent job protecting but they sure covered it up..I picked up on an earlier post and just bought a gold set of CORNERS4 for my Gold5s..........I'm sold..there is simply not a better designed case on the market..period. It is crazy the comments I'm getting when people see this on my phone. Yeah, grabbing my phone asking me where I got it... feel like I'm driving a Ferrari...really nuts Can't believe that Apple didn't think of this...http://www.corners4.com

centmart

macrumors newbie
Aug 19, 2014
I would consider a phone case as part of a fashion instead of protective item......
Slim, and with beautiful picture is preferred.
The protective function is ranked lower.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.