Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

haroldboston

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2014
New York City
When I bought my iphone, they had this brand in the stores, and it was a lot cheaper than the other kinds. I've used this case for about six months now, and it's really nice. I have the same company's screen protector, too.

Gincoma

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
The Lifeproof FRE after using multiple cases from Apple to Otterbox the Lifeproof suits me well.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
I like the minimalistic case to keep my iPhone looking slim. I prefer either a solid white or frosted clear to also keep with the minimal look. They have a ton of these out there from eBay sellers but it's harder to find the solid white. I found the best combination of price and quality with Johncase on Amazon.

blue00

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2014
The Belkin Grip Candy Sheer.
Belkin-Grip-Candy-Sheer-Case_Cover-For-New-Apple-iPhone-5.jpg

belkin_gcs_1.jpg

And the limited edition elago S5 flip in genuine leather.
51rwR9mzKnL.jpg

looks better and nice :)

----------

The Vans iPhone case, no doubt.

wow look better and cool !!!

estoydadude

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2012
I've had pretty good luck so far with Caudabe cases. Minimalistic and inexpensive. I started out with the Caudabe Veil, but decided I'm probably too much of a klutz for an ultra thin case to handle. Now I've had a Caudabe Perimetric on my phone for a while and it's held up nicely. I like the black on black color scheme too. Very classy.

It's apparently $14.95 on the Caudabe website, but only $12.95 on Amazon. Go figure...

http://www.amazon.com/Caudabe-Perim...1375580318&sr=8-1&keywords=caudabe+perimetric

this looks legit, very nicely made case, going to get one now, thanks!

crashnburn

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2009
I like the minimalistic case to keep my iPhone looking slim. I prefer either a solid white or frosted clear to also keep with the minimal look. They have a ton of these out there from eBay sellers but it's harder to find the solid white. I found the best combination of price and quality with Johncase on Amazon.

Slimmest Minimalist Cheapest Cases / Bumper cases?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.