Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I have tried two BT mice for my Air and both do not respond nearly as well at the USB wireless type. Anyone use a BT mouse that does not go to sleep or stop working? I would rather keep my two USB ports clear for other stuff:apple:

Dweez

macrumors 65816
Jun 13, 2011
Down by the river
I've been having good luck with a Logitech M555b. I do experience a rare bit of cursor lag from time to time, but overall it's been a good experience.

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken
Why would you want a mouse with a MBA or MBP? One of the most brilliant parts of any MB is the multi-touch pad!
For general use I wholeheartedly agree... but when working on graphics, I prefer a mouse. I have a Motorola bluetooth mouse and it works great with my MBA when I need it.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
For general use I wholeheartedly agree... but when working on graphics, I prefer a mouse. I have a Motorola bluetooth mouse and it works great with my MBA when I need it.

EXACTLY!

I use AutoCad and PhotoShop and the touchpad is less than desirable.

For other things the touchpad is good and I love the large size.

Dweez

macrumors 65816
Jun 13, 2011
Down by the river
Why would you want a mouse with a MBA or MBP? One of the most brilliant parts of any MB is the multi-touch pad!

I prefer a mouse when working. The trackpad is nice for using the MBA on a plane or in a meeting, but my preference is a mouse.

My MBA setup while working @ home is an external 23" monitor, bluetooth keyboard & mouse with the MBA in clamshell mode.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.