Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jflynn82

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2014
Millville, PA
I love this stuff

These are great. It makes you wonder how many of these people really think they are looking at the new device, vs just playing along because they are caught off guard.

djtech42

macrumors 65816
Jun 23, 2012
Mason, OH
All the Apple groupies here are cracking me up with how defensive they get ! :D:D:D

But really, this is how the rest of the world see weirdos so fanatically and religiously tied to a Brand.

Lets just say you folks don't come off as smart or informed.:p

I use a Windows server ,

a Linux terminal ,

a Roku for TV ,

a Nexus 7 for reading in the bathroom ,

a Kindle for the pool (Sunbathing)

a Chromebook for travel

and an iPhone for day to day crap (with hotspot for the Chromebook)

DIVERSIFY PEOPLE !

The problem with that is the integration of Apple devices is one of the main benefits of the platform.

VoR

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2008
UK
The problem with that is the integration of Apple devices is one of the main benefits of the platform.

A samba share and a dropbox account (for example) goes a long way if your client devices don't force vendor lock-in :)
For me, there's no real benefits of 'the platform' and if anything, I find it limiting.

mrxak

macrumors 68000
I don't get why MacRumors posts videos like this, except as trollbait. Do we really need more trolls, MacRumors? Is that the site you want to run?

Anyone with even half a brain knows these things are edited so only the people with half a brain are shown.

tkwolf

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2012
Nonetheless, it is entertaining and the people in the video were told afterwards and they consented to being put in the final video product anyway. The problem here is not that it makes them look dumb, it's the people watching the video who think so superiorly of themselves over people who are not into "updating" themselves with latest tech trends. People in this site most especially, are so cocky. It's just that I can't find a good alternative place that's focused on mac and has good updates daily like macrumors.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Nonetheless, it is entertaining and the people in the video were told afterwards and they consented to being put in the final video product anyway. The problem here is not that it makes them look dumb, it's the people watching the video who think so superiorly of themselves over people who are not into "updating" themselves with latest tech trends. People in this site most especially, are so cocky. It's just that I can't find a good alternative place that's focused on mac and has good updates daily like macrumors.

so you are complaining about people here being 'up to date' on apple things, but that is the reasoning on why you came here in the first place :p jk

tkwolf

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2012
so you are complaining about people here being 'up to date' on apple things, but that is the reasoning on why you came here in the first place :p jk

That was not my complaint/point, and I'm too lazy to restate it so ;):p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.