Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phillipduran

macrumors 65816
Apr 30, 2008
Tell me you are joking? Bits flapping about? You think these things are just going to be thrown on top of each other? Have you ever even seen phone parts before? So many questions I have for you

Bits flapping about???:confused: Are they really going to make a phone with no case and think we'll be ok with that? Apple has gone too far this time with this whole "thin" approach! :rolleyes:

stuffradio

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2009
Can't wait for the iPhone 6! I might have to camp in front of the Apple store tomorrow! (Just kidding, but I bet we're only one or two weeks away from that actually happening). Now if only we could ban the people who post in here only to say this is further evidence there won't be a 5.5" iPhone.

decimortis

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
Toronto
External antenna? Where? btw, you don't need to sign your posts with a D

I'm not quite sure how I feel about the curved edge of the screen. I'm buying one regardless, but still.

Are you actually trying to control how I interact on a social forum?
If I want to sign my posts with a bloody D, then I'm going to.

As for the external antenna. It was a joke.

D.

C64

macrumors 65816
Sep 3, 2008
Really hope the mute toggle doesn't work like on the 3G(S).. that was just terrible.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Wow, the slight up and then downward curve of the edge of the front panel is _very_ slick bit of design. If this is an actual production part, that’s a beautiful design touch.

:cool:

DT

bigchrisfgb

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2010
Leave him alone, plenty of people put in every single Apple device they own in their signature, all he's doing is signing off with the initial of his name. I know which of the two is more annoying and self absorbed.

H2SO4

macrumors 603
Nov 4, 2008
Wow, the slight up and then downward curve of the edge of the front panel is _very_ slick bit of design. If this is an actual production part, that’s a beautiful design touch.

:cool:

DT

I’m actually wondering if that’s just the way the light hits it.

Ry L

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2011
the top bezels looks so narrow!!!!

They're not that narrow. Look at the back of an iPhone 5S screen to see what I mean. The backing on the screen is bigger than the screen on the other side.

Edit: oh looks like I need to sign an "R" because everyone else is doing it

R.

2bikes

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2012
Look at how close the ear piece speaker is to the display, when compared to the iPhone 5s. This clearly means less bezel on top (and most likely also on the bottom).

I just searched for iPhone 5S screens and it is pretty much the same, where ear piece speaker is. What you see in the back (digitizer?) is bigger than the screen in the front.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.