Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chupachup

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2013
chumpachump posts negative iPhone stuff.

Android still sux.

Chumpy stops listening.
I'm not posting negative stuff. I am posting the truth of every single iphone that has ever come out.

It comes out. People talk about how great it is.

Ios x.1 comes out. Kills the battery. This forum gets inundated with people looking for help.

Apple releases x.1.1. It somewhat fixes it but your phone is never the same.

You get the next one that comes out. Cycle repeats.

You know how I know? Because it happened to me. Just like it happened to everyone else.

yetisalmon

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2013
Nashville, TN
Its fake. Sonny Dickson has confirmed that as well. If you're not familiar with him, he's probably the King of iPhone leak parts and has been for quite a while.

Really? Dang those pics looked legit and was on tmz so thought that major media crap might be legit. ah well.

chupachup

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2013
Yeah, we've been laughing at this all day because this is a Chinese clone and TMZ think it's the real thing. :rolleyes:
It doesn't matter if it is a clone or not.

The final iphone 6 will be exactly just like that, so it might as well be the real thing.

yetisalmon

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2013
Nashville, TN
I'm not posting negative stuff. I am posting the truth of every single iphone that has ever come out.

It comes out. People talk about how great it is.

Ios x.1 comes out. Kills the battery. This forum gets inundated with people looking for help.

Apple releases x.1.1. It somewhat fixes it but your phone is never the same.

You get the next one that comes out. Cycle repeats.

You know how I know? Because it happened to me. Just like it happened to everyone else.

I'm still using my iPhone 4s and when iOS 7.1 came out it dramatically helped the battery. Now the thing runs longer and better than ever and it's nearly 3 years old.

chupachup

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2013
I'm still using my iPhone 4s and when iOS 7.1 came out it dramatically helped the battery. Now the thing runs longer and better than ever and it's nearly 3 years old.
I have an iPhone 4s. Your post is boloney.

Longer and better than ever. Hahaha. Only in MacRumors.

I was going to post all the headlines about battery drain on 4s with 7.1, but why bother. This is MacRumors after all.

Your ridiculous post of an iPhone battery running better after 3 years than when it was new gives it away as boloney.

doelcm82

macrumors 68040
Feb 11, 2012
Florida, USA
It must be fake... 5.5 inch does not exit... It will never exit...no way it will exist....it does not make any sense...
Just because they aren't making 5.5 inch iPhones, doesn't mean they won't make millions of batteries for the 5.5-inch iPhone. You know, in case they change their mind at some future point.

kenroberts83

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2012
They're are going to be a lot of broken hearts here if the 5.5" isn't released. You guys should be more careful about getting your hopes up.

manu chao

macrumors 604
Jul 30, 2003
All those extra pixels need extra battery. Assuming battery life on the 4.7 inch will be the same
Yes, but if the battery size is increased proportionally to the display size, given that the display, while probably being the biggest consumer, all other components (CPU, GPU, RAM, SSD, radios) would get the same allowance to consume more in the same proportion as the display size increase. As they won't increase their consumption by the same amount (GPU yes, but radios no), some extra energy is available to do fancy things (like increase battery life).

Casiotone

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2008

The final iphone 6 will be exactly just like that, so it might as well be the real thing.

The iPhone 6 clones have a crappy finish and a plastic back, the screen is low resolution and is not fused to the front glass.

The real iPhone 6 is likely to have its curved screen seamlessly fit with the aluminum case, which is not the case at all with the clones. If you can't see that I have nothing else to tell you.

yetisalmon

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2013
Nashville, TN
I have an iPhone 4s. Your post is boloney.

Longer and better than ever. Hahaha. Only in MacRumors.

I was going to post all the headlines about battery drain on 4s with 7.1, but why bother. This is MacRumors after all.

Your ridiculous post of an iPhone battery running better after 3 years than when it was new gives it away as boloney.

I'm actually serious. It runs great. Has been ever since 7.1.

chupachup

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2013
I'm actually serious. It runs great. Has been ever since 7.1.
Sure. Better than ever. OK. Enjoy.

I gave it to my wife. She runs around with a battery charger in her purse. Just like everyone with an iPhone 5 and 5s.

Those wall hugging commercials are there for a reason. Because it is true.

Last edited by a moderator:

chupachup

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2013
A Chinese clone is the same as an iPhone.

They're both made in China.

My phone has no issues. No drain. No crashing. No killing the phone because of updates. Why?

It says Made in Korea on the back, not a crap Chinese phone, which is all an iPhone really is.

iMLo

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2010

My phone has no issues. No drain. No crashing. No killing the phone because of updates. Why?

It says Made in Korea on the back, not a crap Chinese phone, which is all an iPhone really is.

You are very annoying. Please go away.

chupachup

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2013
hmm not quite sure i believe that. His track record is pretty clean I think. I can remember him showing iPhone 5 parts MONTHS before.
I'm sure the same threads were on here back then people saying the iPhone 5 wouldn't look anything like that.

I'm sure it did.

Anyway, the guy hasn't posted anything since May.

Mokopokoo

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2014
The iPhone 6 clones have a crappy finish and a plastic back, the screen is low resolution and is not fused to the front glass.

The real iPhone 6 is likely to have its curved screen seamlessly fit with the aluminum case, which is not the case at all with the clones. If you can't see that I have nothing else to tell you.
Precisely. It's sad people can't easily see how fake those are. Not to mention the ridiculous bezels.

----------

This is so hilarious it's embarrassing.

----------

Guy is clueless.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.