Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Itskorbitch!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 22, 2013
Chicago
What's the best way to clear everything off my 16gb 5s to make room for pictures and videos? Last time I tried I guess I didn't do it properly and it kept saying out of space and I missed everything.

-thanks

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
What's the best way to clear everything off my 16gb 5s to make room for pictures and videos? Last time I tried I guess I didn't do it properly and it kept saying out of space and I missed everything.

-thanks

Settings, General, Usage. See what's taking the most space and delete it.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I almost want a full clean without doing that?

I'm not sure what you want. If you want to erase all content on your phone, you can erase all content and settings in General, Reset. But that will delete everything on your phone. Your best bet is to delete your largest apps.

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
Just create a flickr account. Upload the photos to there. When you are finished, delete them off your phone. Videos - upload to either FB or youtube. Or just email them to yourself.

Or before you go, download all those photos to your computer. Or delete apps that you don't need.

or purchase a digital camera. Canon is good.

Next upgrade, get a 32gb iPhone and leave atleast 2-4GB of space so that you can tae photos on your trips.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.