Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dcaccount

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 17, 2013
Hello,

I have just bought a rMBP and I would like to synchronize the bookmarks between Safari (iPad and rMBP) and Chrome (Windows).

I know there is an application developed by Apple for Windows but I have not understood if it allows the synchronization between Safari and Chrome or if it just merges the two sets of bookmarks.

Can you please advise the best way to synchronize the bookmarks between the two platforms?

Thanks a lot, daniele

ApfelKuchen

macrumors 601
Aug 28, 2012
Between the coasts
Hello,

I have just bought a rMBP and I would like to synchronize the bookmarks between Safari (iPad and rMBP) and Chrome (Windows).

I know there is an application developed by Apple for Windows but I have not understood if it allows the synchronization between Safari and Chrome or if it just merges the two sets of bookmarks.

Can you please advise the best way to synchronize the bookmarks between the two platforms?

Thanks a lot, daniele

The way to do this is to install iCloud Control Panel on your Windows computer. One of the options is to sync Chrome bookmarks. Here's how: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1455

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.