Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LeviathanMusic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2014
HELLLO!! I am editing this original post because I still have the same problem, but not with my mouse. My keyboard has about a 178ms lagg (according to Osu!).

My keyboard is an ASUS pc keyboard and is usb wired. Why in the heck would this thing lagg just as much as my bluetooth keyboard? How do I fix this? is it display lag? idk what to do....

Last edited:

LeviathanMusic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2014
smoothmouse

I just installed a new driver called smoothmouse and I think it may have solved the issue, I am going to try it out now.:cool:

Mac32

Suspended
Nov 20, 2010
I just installed a new driver called smoothmouse and I think it may have solved the issue, I am going to try it out now.:cool:

Are you using bootcamp and Windows 8? Windows 8 has several issues with gaming, including laggy mouse response in several games - at least last time I checked.

Dreadnought

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2002
Almere, The Netherlands
When playing shooters I experience the same thing with Apple's wireless mouse. I have an extended keyboard, so that has an USB connection, no lag there. When I still had my Razer mouse, with it's own driver, there is no lag. It's a world of difference!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.