Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tintifax3k

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2006
i would love to get an invite, i use mailbox on my iphone all the time. christoph (dot) gruber (at) iCloud (dot) com. thanks a lot!

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
I was waiting to see if I received my betacoin yesterday but no luck. I don't remember exactly when I signed up.

but if anyone has an extra betacoin, I would appreciate it. and if I receive mine I'll pass it along to someone else here

joelreyes at Gmail . com

markyr17

macrumors 65816
Apr 8, 2010
I was waiting to see if I received my betacoin yesterday but no luck. I don't remember exactly when I signed up.

but if anyone has an extra betacoin, I would appreciate it. and if I receive mine I'll pass it along to someone else here

joelreyes at Gmail . com

sent

----------

I'd much appreciate a betacoin. daxington.bates@gmail.com

I thought I'd been one of the first to sign up a couple months ago, but no luck...

sent

----------

i would like a betacoin to please.

paaz333@gmail.com

thanks

sent

brandonfro

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2014
Charleston, SC
I've been a lurker for the past 3 years. Just registered in hopes to get a betacoin for the Mailbox beta. I emailed them back in April, but still haven't heard anything.

I'll give out any extra I receive on this forum.

Thank you.

My email is brandon@froeh.org

JamesBrock

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2011
Anyone else have an extra betacoin? I love the mailbox app on my iPhone and would love to try it out on my mac.
Please email to

I got one. Thanks

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.