Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

utwarreng

macrumors 6502
Aug 8, 2009
Reporting back that I could not get the student price & mover's coupon codes to stack online, BUT I went into the store and had the cashier scan them both and it worked just fine. He had a look of surprise on his face that they both worked, but he didn't say anything to me about it.

louismilch

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2014
Can i get a code. Best buy ****ed me. They lowered the macbook air by 50 bucks after i used my code. I called them to price adjust and they wouldn't they told me to return it and buy a new one using a new code. Im just gonna get the retina 8gb 128gb to use with the nifty drive i got for this air. Someone please hook it up

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Can i get a code. Best buy ****ed me. They lowered the macbook air by 50 bucks after i used my code. I called them to price adjust and they wouldn't they told me to return it and buy a new one using a new code. Im just gonna get the retina 8gb 128gb to use with the nifty drive i got for this air. Someone please hook it up

Best Buy doesn’t sell an 8GB model of the MBA. It’s only available from Apple as a 4GB model. Best Buy doesn’t sell any BTO/CTO models.

naimb

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2014
Hey, could anyone be so willing to please provide me with both a edu discount and a USPS movers coupon. If not could you please let me know where I can obtain these coupons. I am also a Canadian student. Email me at naimb94@gmail.com
Thanks!

louismilch

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2014
USPS gives you the coupon when u pay the 1.15 on their change of address website. If you have an edu address just go to bb.com deals section u will see college deals

Ace R.

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2009
San Diego
I'm planning to buy a rMBP today using the .edu discount and movers coupon. Has anyone had any recent success?

Thanks!

Rollyripper

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2014
I enrolled yesterday, but how long does it take for best buy to email the coupons to you? It's been 24 hours

AStone96

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Help!

I am new to this forum. I did a search about the Best Buy college deals and this popped up. I have found a lot of good information from this forum. My old Macbook recently died. I am 34 and just began college in August. I submitted my edu. email to receive a code but apparently my school has emails from outside sources blocked. Can anyone not needing a code go to the Best Buy site and request one on the college deals page and forward it to me? This would be a HUGE help to me so I can purchase a new one. Thanks!

AStone96@aol.com

Austinb

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
Does anyone have any spare codes for the iPad? I submitted my email to best buy but I haven't received anything yet. PM me please

livingskies

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
besy buy student discount

Hi,

I have an email id from a school in canada, and I am planning to by a macbook pro from US. Since my email ID does not end with .edu, I am not able to get the best buy discount of 100$. Can someone, spare me a coupon using their .edu email ID, and send it to my email ID (livingskies5_AT_gmail.com)?

Thanks,
-K

willydimes

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2014
can't you get the same discount from Apple? Just show them your student ID worked for me in the past.

yea you can but BB sells some laptops less than apple does however if you grab a rebuff from apple its still less than the discount from BB and is same as a new one

yukyuklee

macrumors 6502
Jan 4, 2011
Boston, MA
yea you can but BB sells some laptops less than apple does however if you grab a rebuff from apple its still less than the discount from BB and is same as a new one

Yeah especially when they are open box items you can bargain with the manager. I bought a new ipad mini 2 at BB on sale at $324.99.

jessiexo

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2014
Hey, could anyone be so willing to please provide me with both a edu discount and a USPS movers coupon. If not could you please let me know where I can obtain these coupons. I am also a Canadian student. Email me at jessie.xo.cm@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.