Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jda.phung

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2012
I applied for the apple financial services approval and it said they can't process it now. That that will email me with 7-10 business days. I wonder how long it takes on average for approval and if its bad they're going to take awhile to review me.

AxoNeuron

macrumors 65816
Apr 22, 2012
The Left Coast
I was approved immediately and so was my brother when he applied last year for their Barclays card no-interest thing. I am pretty sure that if it says you are waiting approval they are going to manually review it instead of immediately declining you, but it likely means that you have been declined. Then again, I'm not entirely sure. I never actually used the card and paid for it with cash, I would have felt too guilty about going in to debt over it lol.

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
I applied for the apple financial services approval and it said they can't process it now. That that will email me with 7-10 business days. I wonder how long it takes on average for approval and if its bad they're going to take awhile to review me.

You'll get something in the mail in the coming week. Typically when they have to "review" it means you didn't get approved. It's pretty rare that'll come back as an approval. Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.