Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MaxinMusicCity

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 20, 2013
Nashville
Until recently I had MacRumors Front Page bookmarked on my iPad. Now all of a sudden I'm getting "Page can't be found". No matter how many times I try to go to the site, I get the same error. The sidebar items are there on the right, but the "Front Page" feed is blank with the above error message.

Go figure :rolleyes:

P.S. Apparently, this has happened before.

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
Until recently I had MacRumors Front Page bookmarked on my iPad. Now all of a sudden I'm getting "Page can't be found". No matter how many times I try to go to the site, I get the same error. The sidebar items are there on the right, but the "Front Page" feed is blank with the above error message.

Sounds stupid but it might be because there's no 'www.' at the start. It happened on my Firefox browser at work yet works fine on IE/Chrome when you just type 'macrumors.com'.

Could you try that please?

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
If you ever travel to China, you'll find a lot of sites don't work because Google is blocked (and therefore Google APIs don't work). I have this issue with a lot of sites including MacRumors. I'm used to this issue obviously.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001

https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/18455478/

that should fix it

arn

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.