Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
ehyzyqep.jpg

yvy6epep.jpg

iOS 7 Beta 1 Font.

Aleandroid

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2013
can someone please explain to me how change language and the weather on both lockhtml3 widgets and sbhtml widgets? it doesnt ever save for me or change after ive adjusted the settings

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
can someone please explain to me how change language and the weather on both lockhtml3 widgets and sbhtml widgets? it doesnt ever save for me or change after ive adjusted the settings

How are you changing it? Are you respringing after saving your changes? Is it all widgets that you are having trouble with?

You really need to be more specific.

Aleandroid

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2013
How are you changing it? Are you respringing after saving your changes? Is it all widgets that you are having trouble with?

You really need to be more specific.

randomly the sbthml widget changed on my homescreen, dont know how. no matter what i do for my lockhtml3 widgets it either never saves or changes. always french, always 24h time and always the wrong weather

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
randomly the sbthml widget changed on my homescreen, dont know how. no matter what i do for my lockhtml3 widgets it either never saves or changes. always french, always 24h time and always the wrong weather

Yes, but you didn't answer any of my questions. It sounds like when you choose a widget you are getting an options screen where you can choose language, time, etc. If this is how you are doing it, I would suggest that you use iFile to directly edit the Options.plist and/or the Config.js files to save your desired settings. Then respring.

Aleandroid

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2013
Yes, but you didn't answer any of my questions. It sounds like when you choose a widget you are getting an options screen where you can choose language, time, etc. If this is how you are doing it, I would suggest that you use iFile to directly edit the Options.plist and/or the Config.js files to save your desired settings. Then respring.

yeah i tried that. i have like 30 widgets but when i go to lockhtml3 folder in ifile i can only see 3. maybe ill try and uninstall html3 and try again. thanks for your help

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Even though I have a little over two weeks remaining on my bet to only use the original iPhone- here are three themes I'll switch around when I am back to a 4S:

HLzOCPE.png

Nanna:
jdJg9iM.png

Arcadia:
t3WWAmQ.png

Space Banana:
kSpwlUE.png

Hasssn

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2012
:)

Apologies for late reply, Here are the details for this setup
Theme: aaren (available on cydia for $1.99)
For icon setup I used homescreendesigner (available on cydia)
Font used: Ubuntu mono font (available on cydia)
Dock: 5 icon dock ios 7(cydia)
Widget is from schnedi
Hope that helps :)

Good lord, I've been through a 130+ pages of themes I don't particularly like...

except this one.

More details please?

I think I want this exact setup

Attachments

• Hex.PNG
    Hex.PNG
    922.5 KB · Views: 127
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.