Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joewillmott

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 22, 2012
England
There's one dinosaur remaining on the planet; you. Run around stomping on cities and avoiding asteroids to rack up as many points as you can before going extinct!

iOS link: appstore.com/runosaur
Android link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.joewillmott.runosaur
Website link: paperstreetgames.net/runosaur.html

Thanks for your time and enjoy the game!

~Joe Willmott, Director of Paper Street Gamed Ltd

1136x640_02.jpg

joewillmott

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 22, 2012
England
We're getting reports of highscores not loading - if anyone could verify this we'd be very grateful! Our devices are all being borrowed right now.

BoxerRobban472

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Highscore loads on my iPad (3rd gen, iOS 7.0.6)

However, when I die and click the Menu button, I only see the background and the Music button (which is "clickable")
Also, the music doesn't play until you turn it off and then on again.

Love the idea otherwise! Really charming, and the background is really cool! It looks like it has the depth that the parallax effect gives the home screen!:)

Last edited:

joewillmott

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 22, 2012
England
Highscore loads on my iPad (3rd gen, iOS 7.0.6)

However, when I die and click the Menu button, I only see the background and the Music button (which is "clickable")
Also, the music doesn't play until you turn it off and then on again.

Love the idea otherwise! Really charming, and the background is really cool! It looks like it has the depth that parallax effect gives the home screen!:)

Really, REALLY appreciate the help. Bizarre that highscores work for you, nobody else's seem to right now. I will look ingot he menu & music issues as they are pretty huge problems :(

Thanks again for trying it and thanks for the compliments :)

joewillmott

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 22, 2012
England
Could we get somebody else to try it please? We figured out why 90% of people couldn't view highscores and *think* we have fixed it, so it'd be handy to get more feedback!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.