Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
That's a plain poster.

They aren't giving much away although it we already know what the event will hold, the iPhone 6 and the iWatch.

abhishake

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2005
Apple is legit trying to just send an invitation without it being scrutinized for once - NOT THIS TIME APPLE. WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY. CAN'T FOOL US!

thekeyring

macrumors 68040
Jan 5, 2012
London
An event JUST for NFC?

I am being sarcastic but seriously, bring more to the table. Old technology is not a 'groundbreaking' feature.

Obviously there will be more to the iPhone that NFC. Also, if they use NFC in a new way it might be groundbreaking. After all, iOS, arm processors and multitouch screens all existed before iPad. :)

iCore24

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan
"Wish we could say more"

hmmmmmm...

This is something we are not expecting and they can't give us any hint but at the same time contradicting because them not giving us a hint implies it is something we won't expect?

This might possibly be the iWatch with the iPhone!

This is the first time I think they flat out said we can't tell you anything, not even a hint. Usually they give a very obvious hint for an iPhone.

This keynote is more then just a iPhone!

My speculation of course :)

:apple:

EDIT: Some people already said the stem looks like the first rock calendars. Which is further indication they will release the iWatch. Also the lack of color is like the gray stone rocks!

article-2362870-0EFCEED500000578-594_634x422.jpg

ALSO! I photoshopped a clock on it and put 10am, the time of the conference. Look how it fits perfectly!

apple_special_event_invitation__september_9__2014_by_icore24-d7x2ddh.png

WAIT!!!

Another thing we are all forgetting!!!

IOS 8 and Yosemite work with together! They are going to have to be released the same time! That means we will see a new Mac device to launch with Yosemite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Lucamegh

macrumors member
Jan 4, 2010
"Wish We Could Say More"… I guess that after all those rumors and leaked parts they run out of stuff to talk about :D

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.