Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alice11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2013
hi there

i have cydia on my general>profiles>
there is no remove button and also i have tried to delete profile over
iphon configuration programm, doesnt let me remove it.:confused:

can please please someone help me please ???? I am not really a pro but i really do not want to loose all my data - ie. when i restore i phone 4 ä-ios 6.1.3
and sync it with itunes this profile is still being syncd ----

if you have a solution, please drop me a line i would be the happiest person ever :D

i have downloaded by accident this over openappmkt
:(

seanwebb68

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2010
If you phone is jail broken use iFile and check var/Mobile/Library/ConfigurationProfiles.

You should be able to remove it from that directory then reboot the phone and you should be good to go.

****** Remember when doing anything like this to take a backup JUST INCASE******

alice11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2013
hi , i have not a jailbroken iphone thats the thing, i have tried to remove all/restart iphone but when i hook it up to my itunes its still there when doing a sysnc and i dont want to astart new :(
do you have any other suggestions?, thsnk you so much for you reply:)

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
It looks like it is in your itunes backup, erase and reset all and setup as new, make sure you backup pics and such with alternative means.

alice11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2013
i have no idea how to do that ? :confused: which programm or app will i use to backup without itunes or can i get rid of this annyoing profile which is also listed on my iphone . but can not X it out..

also i have tried to use openappmkt. and wanted to see which apps they have by accident i got this than on my iphone so so annyoing.
please help would really be happy for a full solution - as i do not want to start my iphone a new - also i dont even know how to back up my photos and so on apps on a different program than itunes/icloud i do not use...

i would be happy for any solutions! how can this happen ???
:eek::(:confused::eek:

----------

It looks like it is in your itunes backup, erase and reset all and setup as new, make sure you backup pics and such with alternative means.

which program will i use to do that ?is there no other way to get rid of it ...
? thanking you for your response.,,,:eek:

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
i have no idea how to do that ? :confused: which programm or app will i use to backup without itunes or can i get rid of this annyoing profile which is also listed on my iphone . but can not X it out..

also i have tried to use openappmkt. and wanted to see which apps they have by accident i got this than on my iphone so so annyoing.
please help would really be happy for a full solution - as i do not want to start my iphone a new - also i dont even know how to back up my photos and so on apps on a different program than itunes/icloud i do not use...

i would be happy for any solutions! how can this happen ???
:eek::(:confused::eek:

----------

which program will i use to do that ?is there no other way to get rid of it ...
? thanking you for your response.,,,:eek:

Plug in your device to your computer. If it's on windows, by default, it'll show you the auto play menu

Looking into the device's folders and you'll see the pictures on your phone

There are some stuff you can't save though without a jailbreak if you're starting new. Texts are one example. Game saves (that don't utilize cloud backup or some sort of backup to a server) will also be lost

You can backup contacts, calendars, and reminders to iCloud and restore them back later. Notes as well if you have an @icloud account

roshan rana

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2014
hi there

i have cydia on my general>profiles>
there is no remove button and also i have tried to delete profile over
iphon configuration programm, doesnt let me remove it.:confused:

can please please someone help me please ???? I am not really a pro but i really do not want to loose all my data - ie. when i restore i phone 4 ä-ios 6.1.3
and sync it with itunes this profile is still being syncd ----

if you have a solution, please drop me a line i would be the happiest person ever :D

i have downloaded by accident this over openappmkt
:(

i am also facing same problem i tried thousand of way but nothing worked m getting frustration from it and my phone is also acting differently since then is there a way to remove it....... even hard reset could no do a work help me please

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
i am also facing same problem i tried thousand of way but nothing worked m getting frustration from it and my phone is also acting differently since then is there a way to remove it....... even hard reset could no do a work help me please

Restore and setup as new.

make sure you backup data like photo's, addresses, txt, etc

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
I love how posters claim they downloaded this by "accident". Why not just take ownership that you made a bad decision without doing any research about it ?

As stated - Remedy is a clean restore, do not restore to backup (unless you have a backup from before you added this to your phone)

Theiosnoob

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2014
I have the exact same annoying problem.my iPhone 5s is lagging a little and I downloaded it from www.ios-cydiainstaller.info any one help me out I can't delete it I have no computer!!!

Flipflop201

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2015
I have removed cydia profile but I am now stuck with cydia icon please can some one help with any info on how to remove the icon

sapadcy

Suspended
Jan 9, 2014
These Mobile config files can create with un-delete mode. But when you install these files, warning message will appear before install. I think users unable to delete files.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.