Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andrewjb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2014
Bethesda
Just got an invite to beta test New Trent sample product and you might be interested in

-iPhone 5/5S rugged case
-iPad air case
-iPad mini case

Sign up link: http://www.newtrent.com/pilotuser and use Test Team Code: ABC2014 when apply for a higher chance being selected

gadgetdragon

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2014
Have joined their program for 2 months, but I have done tested 3 products so far, love their product quality:cool:

pleomorph

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2011
I have also tested items for New Trent and agree that they make high quality accessories. I especially like their chargers and keyboard cases for iPad. They also make a nice, rugged case for the iPhone that has saved me a few times!

SafetyGuy

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2014
NT tester

I am also a tester for NT and love their products. They have great chargers, cases, and battery backup chargers as well. It is extremely easy to test for them and you get to keep the product at the end. I highly recommend joining if you get the opportunity. They are a great company.

jflynn82

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2014
Millville, PA
Testing for New Trent is a Win-Win Scenario

I agree with the other posters that testing for New Trent is a great experience. They are easy to work with, and in exchange for the time it takes to write a review, you get to enjoy some of their high quality products for $1 each. Can't beat it!

dpelletier360

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2014
United States
Seriously join!

You get some quality products for free and you just have to review it. It's honestly that easy. I'm a platinum tester and I think this program is great.

kingoftherolex

macrumors member
May 26, 2012
As the other posters in this thread have already shared, I too have been a tester for New Trent for over a year and I have had nothing but a great experience with them! It has been a very worthwhile experience and has provided me with some pretty great stuff too : )
But besides that, its also pretty cool to actually be involved and give feedback and help to change the products that you actually use to make them better and more suited to what you need.

Ncompletelife

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2014
so im just curious. i got my thing in email to sign up for the first step in process. my question is do you review the product on amazon is that why they ask for your amazon profile ? just wondering so i know in advance. and also it said something about one per tester, i had invite for both the ipad and iphone case can i do both ? just curious because they were two seperate invites i got and im hoping i didnt do anything wrong lol. never done anything like this before.

darknyt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2009
I joined their beta program after using a couple of their 12,000 mAh iPhone battery chargers. Those chargers saved my bacon so many times over, from London to Paris, Australia to Africa - I never travel without one or three! If you don't have one, you should literally stop reading this and go get one. It is the one travel item that I literally triple and quadruple check to be sure I have with me on all trips.

That being said, the rest of their products have proved to be really solid and well thought out. I've definitely enjoyed being part of the beta program and have tested items from a pair of stylus for the iPad all the way up to very nice iPad keyboard cases. These aren't beta products either so far that I've experienced. All of these are already successful products, you just happen to be able to get to test out for free. I quite like being part of the feedback process that a company actually values and seeks out. How many times have you bought something and wished if they had only done this or that differently? With this pilot program, I actually get to provide input that goes back into the product directly.

It doesn't hurt that you get to keep all the items you test and continue to enjoy them. If you are wondering if this is something worthwhile to get involved with, wonder no more - you not only get great free products, you also get your voice heard and acted on, which is a rare enough thing for consumers nowadays.

You signed up already, right? :D Good, now go enjoy your free stuff!

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
I got my first two products today. I am really impressed with the quality. I will post full reviews soon.

----------

so im just curious. i got my thing in email to sign up for the first step in process. my question is do you review the product on amazon is that why they ask for your amazon profile ? just wondering so i know in advance. and also it said something about one per tester, i had invite for both the ipad and iphone case can i do both ? just curious because they were two seperate invites i got and im hoping i didnt do anything wrong lol. never done anything like this before.

You order the products through Amazon.

I received an iPad Mini keyboard case and an iPhone 5 case today.

Ncompletelife

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2014
I got my first two products today. I am really impressed with the quality. I will post full reviews soon.

----------

You order the products through Amazon.

I received an iPad Mini keyboard case and an iPhone 5 case today.

Curious to know how it is, I got the iPad Air air bender pro coming was just shipped today. And also iPhone 5case coming. I'm excited wish Amazon wasn't so slow lol says estimate delivery is Monday. But I know amazons estimate from experience can be off.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
I ordered mine on Thursday and got them yesterday (wed.)

So far I really like both products. They are similar to Otterboxes, but I like the style a little more.

Ncompletelife

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2014
I ordered mine on Thursday and got them yesterday (wed.)

So far I really like both products. They are similar to Otterboxes, but I like the style a little more.

I now got both in mail. Only thing I gotta get used to is phone case seems a lil lose like if you press bottom pushes inwards lil. I freaking love the iPad case though it's like perfect IMO better then otter box. I ever need anything I'm checking them out first ! Great stuff !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.