Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
So I just noticed today that one of the three calendars that I have under my google account is not showing up on my phone, it shows up fine on my mac and on google calendar online. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do to make it show up on the phone so I'm wondering if anyone can help me. If it matters I have the Sony Experia Z1 Compact and I did just check that the software is all up to date.

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
So I just noticed today that one of the three calendars that I have under my google account is not showing up on my phone, it shows up fine on my mac and on google calendar online. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do to make it show up on the phone so I'm wondering if anyone can help me. If it matters I have the Sony Experia Z1 Compact and I did just check that the software is all up to date.

Check the settings for the calendar on the calendar website--make sure it's active (colored box on end will be white/clear if not selected).

Check on the Calendar app that the calendar is selected. If you don't see it, go to this website--not sure why but whenever I add a new calendar or subscribe to one, even after it's added to the Google calendar website, I need to go here for it to appear on my mobile devices. I thought this requirement was only for iDevices but maybe not.

Hope some of this helps.

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
I just double checked and it does appear to be active, the box is colored next to it, and I don't see any difference there between it and the two calendars that do show up. I also went to the website you linked to and it's checked there, but it still doesn't show up on my phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.