Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lachhh

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2014
Mainland Europe
Too small for what, for whom? For an ant? Too big. For a giant? Too small.
Srsly though, go check it out in store and decide for yourself if you can imagine using it a lot, keeping in mind what you're going to be using it for. It fits some people's bill, only you can decide if it fits yours.

Cancelled
Apr 19, 2014
You really ought to try one out and decide for yourself. There's no way anyone here can tell you if you will find it too small.

rrl

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2009
Too big, they could shave almost an inch off of the width and maybe 3/4" off of the depth.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
No, it is not 'too small'; it is an amazingly powerful and portable computer, especially useful for someone who needs power, portability and who travels or commutes a lot.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
A big screen's good, but apple's accessibility features are excellent, and those work on the 11" Air too. Coming from someone who is... erm.. sight impaled.
:rolleyes:

Bravo. Excellent reply and very well said. Actually, I was about to reply in a similar vein, - as that post caught the attention of my quite impaled eyes - but you beat me to it, and expressed it very elegantly…..

And coming from someone who is also somewhat sight……..impaled…..I am in full agreement with you.

mtneer

macrumors 68040
Sep 15, 2012
It's small.. That is the machines' strong suit?. Is it too small - no.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
Since you aren't asking if it is too small for specific tasks the answer is no it isn't too small. And if you're worried about it being too small you can always enjoy the size for how portable it is when you're moving and when you're at home plug it into a larger display.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.