Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PaulEllis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2014
Hi folks

I have pre-ordered an iPhone 6 (4.7") today using Apple (Barclays) Finance, I went thru the whole application and don't remember seeing whether it was accepted - although I received two emails one with a link and the other with a password - when I sign in I get the Post & Print.. Basically download PDF documents to sign and send proof of name and address etc.

OK so my question is - does this mean my application WAS successful?

Does anyone else have experience with Apple (Barclays) Finance

Cheers

Paul

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
Hi folks

I have pre-ordered an iPhone 6 (4.7") today using Apple (Barclays) Finance, I went thru the whole application and don't remember seeing whether it was accepted - although I received two emails one with a link and the other with a password - when I sign in I get the Post & Print.. Basically download PDF documents to sign and send proof of name and address etc.

OK so my question is - does this mean my application WAS successful?

Does anyone else have experience with Apple (Barclays) Finance

Cheers

Paul

Why not print, sign and send them in? I don't think it was accepted until they have those documents in hand. Of course you could call Apple about this but I imagine they are a little busy right about now.

PaulEllis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2014
I have printed and filled in what I needed and will post tomorrow.

I was just asking is receiving a link to the paperwork and direct debit agreement a good sign.

NukeIT

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2013
My application and acceptance was all electronic. But I would assume they wouldn't ask for that stuff if they didn't approve you...

Direct debit?? Not even sure what that exactly is

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.