Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hmartin

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
I ordered Thursday night (Friday morning) around 12:30am PDT, iPhone 6+, 64 GB Space Grey.

I got the confirmation email (stating delivery 9/19) at some point on Friday, and I got a shipping email this morning at 8:20am. My order status just has a tracking number which leads to a "tracking number not found" error on ups.com (others have said it takes a day or so to show up in UPS's system).

On the order status page there's a link to check the order status from within MyVerizon (if you're a current customer), I tried that and I got some more info. It says it'll ship via 2nd day air (should be next day in order to get here on the 19th, not sure if that's an issue, probably not), on the 18th. Maybe those of you who are curious can check it out and get some more info. Attached is what that page looks like.

Mine literally says the exact same thing. It states I ordered it on the 14th; which I did not, I ordered it on the 12th. It also says ship date is the 18th using 2nd day air.

I'm not thinking into it, I'm confident it'll come on Friday but it's good to see I'm not the only one with a glitch, if you may.

tshank

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2014
Just got my FedEx tracking info. (not in the system yet)

VZ Sent me an email address confirmation, and i checked the pre-order status. and it was there.

6+ Silver 64GB
Ordered 11:55PM 9/11
W779401
Phoenix, AZ

Update - My phone is in WEST CHESTER, PA

Kinda far from PHX, but oh well.

choi3781

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2011
iPhone went from Westchester to Newark, even though I'm in LA?

Guys, forgive me if I didn't see a prior post.

My shipping confirmation has the right delivery address, which is to a Los Angeles address. My billing address, however, is in NYC.

Should I be worried that my phone has moved via FedEx from Westchester PA to Newark NJ? And Newark is labeled as (local facility). That freaks me out and makes me wonder if Verizon accidentally shipped it to my billing address in NYC, rather than my shipping address in Los Angeles.

Anyone else seen this happen? Help!

Thanks in advance.

doug.barrett

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
Guys, forgive me if I didn't see a prior post.

My shipping confirmation has the right delivery address, which is to a Los Angeles address. My billing address, however, is in NYC.

Should I be worried that my phone has moved via FedEx from Westchester PA to Newark NJ? And Newark is labeled as (local facility). That freaks me out and makes me wonder if Verizon accidentally shipped it to my billing address in NYC, rather than my shipping address in Los Angeles.

Anyone else seen this happen? Help!

Thanks in advance.

If your shipping confirmation and tracking number shows the correct location, you should be fine. It takes 8 hours to fly across the nation, and they still have 3 days to get it to California.

papa8706

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Anyone else preorder a 6+ 64GB on launch and get a 10/14 deliver by date via email? I checked the status online when I first received the confirmation email and it said 10/14 but now for the past few days I'm just getting not available at this time. Not sure if it's good or bad sign? Tempted to call Verizon tomorrow but from what I've heard on here it probably won't get me anywhere.

navinsiri

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
Anyone else preorder a 6+ 64GB on launch and get a 10/14 deliver by date via email? I checked the status online when I first received the confirmation email and it said 10/14 but now for the past few days I'm just getting not available at this time. Not sure if it's good or bad sign? Tempted to call Verizon tomorrow but from what I've heard on here it probably won't get me anywhere.

Same thing here. I wanted to chat them today but there was no one available. I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything wrong with my order/payment.

On a side note I've been having a hell of a time playing with the cases :)

icanhasiphone?

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2008
San Diego, CA
Ughhhhh

Ordered my gold 128GB 6 Plus around 12:15 AM PST and haven't got any shipping updates yet. Preorder confirmation Email said 9/19 delivery. Im starting to get nervous though :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 3.10.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 3.10.23 PM.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 97

Kevsta26

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2011
USA
Does anyone have a clue if orders that say Deliver by 11/4 will actually take that long?

My upgrade wasn't up until 11/2 and now since Verizon suddenly did 2 month early upgrades yesterday I could finally order the 6+ 64GB Space Gray I wanted and it says Deliver by 11/4 :mad: Will it actually take that long? I just need some hope :( Maybe they'll ramp up production and I can have it by early October? :( Or maybe just try stores? I don't want to wait that longggg :mad:

vegastime

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2010
Virginia
I wonder if it's the orders placed before 12:01 am Pacific that are having these issues.

I placed my order before 3:01am est. Got my confirmation email at 2:59am for 9/19 delivery on 6+ 128gb. Haven't been charged or received any more emails. Status just says my order has been received and is in process.

Afraid mine may get canceled or moved back, as well.

MedicBMC

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2011
So. Cal

Yup I'm in the exact same boat. It's going to be a while bud, just sit tight they've got 2+ weeks to get it to our door. I bet you our iPhones aren't even assembled yet.

JFSR

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
Hawaii
Update - My phone is in WEST CHESTER, PA

Kinda far from PHX, but oh well.

Just got my tracking info! Mines coming from West Chester, PA too only its headed to Maui :confused: you'd think it would come from the SoCal warehouse. Oh well, at least it's on its way!!

iPhone 6 Plus 64g Silver

jontech

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2010
Hawaii
Just got my tracking info! Mines coming from West Chester, PA too only its headed to Maui :confused: you'd think it would come from the SoCal warehouse. Oh well, at least it's on its way!!

iPhone 6 Plus 64g Silver

on Oahu here iPhone 6 Plus 64g Gold, nothing yet

OSK9261

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2014
If I am lucky enough to find 2 6 plus 16gb gray phones on Friday can I cancel my preorder and get my upgrades back if I call customer service while in line fri morning

dtrj787

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2013
Cincinnati, OH, USA
My iPhone 6 64gb Silver is sitting in Memphis.

My iPhone 6 Plus 64gb Space Gray status finally changed from "Not available at this time" to "Order in Process. Check back tomorrow."

The Plus was actually the one I ordered first, then straight back in to get the 6 on another line.

zyr123

macrumors 6502
May 31, 2009
e5fcba248a862acfd7f9db915567f8d2.jpg

Ummmm. Nooooo!!!! Why. I got my confirmation in at 1:11 pre order night. Why is this happening.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.