Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Justin33

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2013
Remember in the past how we got the iphone leaks that were clearly taken in the factory? The Foxconn factories always have green everywhere and from what I recall, we didn't have any of those with the 6. Just leaks with lots of dirty fingernails holding it! lol

But really, I want to see in the factory.

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
We did get one "official" leak and several other smaller leaks.

Either they were more difficult to leak due to limited supply or Apple ordered the assassination of any factory workers that dared to leak them.

chrise2

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2012
We saw plenty of mockups and stuff that were real close to the 6. I'm more surprised about the Apple Watch. I never saw anything real for that. Probably because its not in actual production yet.

Justin33

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2013
We saw plenty of mockups and stuff that were real close to the 6. I'm more surprised about the Apple Watch. I never saw anything real for that. Probably because its not in actual production yet.

Right we did get a lot of mockups.

I was thinking about those Foxconn pics of the phones on the actual line being made. I guess none of the workers took any spy shots this year.

Kinda like this
Foxconn-iphone-5s-ios-7-download.jpg

eelw

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
Forget, that JPop or KPop star that had pictures of him holding the supposed iPhone 6, were they real?

chrise2

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2012
Ah, I guess the suicide nets raised moral enough to make people not want to leak info to the public.

Right we did get a lot of mockups.

I was thinking about those Foxconn pics of the phones on the actual line being made. I guess none of the workers took any spy shots this year.

Kinda like this

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
Rumor has it that every single person that tried to leak the Apple Watch went mad and ended up tearing up the sapphire glass in order to find the source of the beating of that hideous heart.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.