Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spazma7ik

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2009
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-iphone-6-plus-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields/9466

It was often regarded as the best iPhone 5S tempered glass screen, crazy good coating that wipes any prints off in no time. Depending on your shipping method it can get to you by Friday.

icebergx

macrumors regular
May 27, 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
I wouldn't bother with this. I guess some screen protector manufacturers (sg. bestskinsever) will wait for the official product are launched before releasing their protectors... It's the best way to ensure a great fit.
I'd say look after you rphone for a week and get a protector that you know fits, after the iPhone 6 launches.

dmx

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2008
I wouldn't bother with this. I guess some screen protector manufacturers (sg. bestskinsever) will wait for the official product are launched before releasing their protectors... It's the best way to ensure a great fit.
I'd say look after you rphone for a week and get a protector that you know fits, after the iPhone 6 launches.

Well, I already have normal, (plastic) pre-orders ordered. I'd just like to order a 6+ glass screen protector if it can get here on time :)!

dmx

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2008
Still looking for a good glass screen protector that will he here by the 18th. Would love any advice or recommendations! Zagg doesn't look like it would arrive on time.

Last edited:

eddiec312

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2008
Miami, FL
Still looking for a good glass screen protector that will he here by the 18th. Would love any advice or recommendations! Zagg doesn't look like it would arrive on time.

Go on amazon and get a Spigen Glas.t or Tech Armor Ballistic and choose 2 day shipping.

sholzer

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2013
I'm not sure how tempered glass screen protectors will fit with how the 6/6+ glass curves at the edges

vncmgn

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2014
e918688bfd395e3aa9fdab14a1f2f500.jpg
armor z

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.