Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clumsythief83

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a new tempered glass screen protector for my upcoming iphone 6 4.7". There are a lot of them on eBay, but it doesn't mention if there is a cutout for the front camera. Did anyone get one of those screen protector shipped that has a camera cutout? Looking to buy one of these for around 5$ if possible.

Thanks.

dolomite360

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2009
I wouldn't go with most things on eBay

Buy from Xtremeguard with that 80 or 90% off coupon code. But I'm pretty sure it goes without saying that most legit screen protectors would of course come with a cut-out for the front camera.

Lots on eBay and Amazon are cheap, lowest of the low, unregulated China factory crap by the way. Same goes with cases. Whether directly from China or bought in bulk by a US based seller to re-sell.

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a new tempered glass screen protector for my upcoming iphone 6 4.7". There are a lot of them on eBay, but it doesn't mention if there is a cutout for the front camera. Did anyone get one of those screen protector shipped that has a camera cutout? Looking to buy one of these for around 5$ if possible.

Thanks.

There are a ton, but for around $5, you're taking a gamble on the quality. Even the Xtremeguard with the current 85% off promo is more than $5. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...aps,k:iphone 6 tempered glass&oqid=1410876624 take your pick, the first one seems to fit your qualification on camera cutout.

By the way, I have a tempered glass protector on my 5 which covers the camera, and it still works fine. I think it looks better without a cutout.

jcmeyer5

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2008
Keep in mind, the camera is already looking through glass... 0.4mm more glass isn't going to hurt anything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.