Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blurredline

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2007
Fort McMurray, AB
Hiya :)

Did you order it on Friday too? I got my invoice email on Sunday. Naturally I just skimmed it :eek: without noticing the details at the bottom due to the format being a little messed up.
Have you seen that map that shows the 2 different zones and corresponding dates of delivery?
Based on it, I should get mine on Friday. I won't start worrying until Thurs if my shipping status has not changed from processing.

Do you mind sharing the link to that map?

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2007
Quite a few 6/6+ phones are already state side. I think Apple will meet everyone (at least 99%) of the 19th orders if that's what they quoted. With so many phones already in the US at various hubs and holding centers, most are easily within a day's delivery with UPS' service. Because they are dispersed at various sites around the country many of us will probably not get tracking data until Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning. Phones seem so strategically placed that I doubt they fly to UPS central hub and then back. I think there are many that are just a short truck/flight away from our doorsteps.

I did get the label created information, but not "tracking" data. I am not expecting this until tomorrow night at the earliest. I hope I'm wrong;)

Interesting as this is the first time in past three iPhones that I have not tracked from China. Seems Apple "preloaded" many warehouses before the official announcement.

6+ Gold 128Gb ATT/Ordered App Store 12:22 PST/Made Week 35 (September), Preparing for Shipping 9-13/ CC-cleared 9-15, Waiting for "Shipped" to appear

Probably the case. Given I live in ca, the phones likely at their SoCal hub. in the past they have staged them there. Att has taken away my upgrade eligibility so I know something is up. Not worried just curious about the plus version.

magrat22

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2010
Calgary, AB
Hiya :)

Did you order it on Friday too? I got my invoice email on Sunday. Naturally I just skimmed it :eek: without noticing the details at the bottom due to the format being a little messed up.
Have you seen that map that shows the 2 different zones and corresponding dates of delivery?
Based on it, I should get mine on Friday. I won't start worrying until Thurs if my shipping status has not changed from processing.

I did, I stayed up to order at launch which was a gong show and ended up ordering on the app at around 1am. Got my confirmation email saying the order was being processed but I never got an invoice. I'm in Zone 1 as well so I should get it Friday but I always start worrying when I don't see anything by Wednesday afternoon. Never been let down yet but last time didn't get it until 10pm which was unreal as I thought I wasn't getting it. Hopefully this year I get it it a 'bit' earlier :D

mynameisjeffLA

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
The method for finding all the information has been listed several times on this thread, but with over 3,000 responses it may be difficult to find.

This is copied from member kdParker who had a great summary on their thread about tracking orders:

Where phone originated from and current location.

Apple will automatically add your phone with it's serial number in your support profile. You can see it here: https://supportprofile.apple.com/

You can look up the week of manufacture and factory here: http://www.chipmunk.nl/klantenservice/applemodel.html

Links: for tracking:

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/htm...&cntry_code=us

9/15

Looks like tracking numbers are flowing in for the preorders (if you search by reference) and UPS or FedEx.

My reference number was the phone number of the phone I am replacing. That is also the main phone number on this Apple ID. Some people have their home phone associated with their ID so they used that as the reference number on UPS. I haven't followed anyone using FED EX this time.

You rock! Thanks.

I was searching through the thread, but like you said, with so many posts it was difficult to find.

Thanks again.

magrat22

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2010
Calgary, AB
Do you mind sharing the link to that map?

aUXx9tL.png

----------

How big is the plus and how tall you have to be to use it one handed (from Mashable):

GA3VYak.jpg

The 6 how tall you have to be to use it one handed (from Mashable)

OR5sDMu.jpg

Last edited:

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
Kind of iPhone related -just got shipping notification that both of my Apple leather cases will be arriving on the 19th alongside both of the iPhone 6's I am expecting. I was afraid the cases would arrive on Monday instead. Perfect timing! :)

I got my leather case today.

iBlazed

macrumors 68000
Feb 27, 2014
New Jersey, United States
My tracking number finally just came up in UPS when I tracked by reference number and used my phone number. Been checking for days, must have just came up in the last couple of hours.

bigjim83

macrumors 6502
Dec 14, 2011
Ugh iphone 6+ unlocked still processing. Ordered at 3:30 card pending charge of a dollar since the 12th. What gives!!!

blurredline

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2007
Fort McMurray, AB

----------

How big is the plus and how tall you have to be to use it one handed (from Mashable):

Nice, thanks for sharing the map. I'm in Fort McMurray right now. The map makes if look like I'm in zone 1 but checking the "Zone 2 Postal Codes", it says I don't get it until Monday. My invoice said it was shipped on Sunday but no tracking info or "Shipped" on Apple's website. We shall see.

darkfiber

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
Columbus, OH USA
According to UPS is says my iPhone 6 is being sent from Harrisburg, PA via UPS Air Saver.

APPLE AMR-FG/US NPI
HARRISBURG, PA, US

Which probably explains why Apple.com is still saying "Preparing for Shipment. Delivers: 9/19 by Standard Shipping". It probably hasn't shipped yet since it only takes around 2 and 1/2 hours to fly here (Columbus, OH) from there.

rustedrobot

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
my iphone 6 finally showed up on UPS. says it's being sent next day air, not telling me where it came from though :confused: just that the order was processed and ready for UPS

tpabrad

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2010
My two 6 Plus's finally showed up in UPS My Choice! Both phones are coming from Mount Juliet, TN for delivery on 9/19.

My second phone just showed up on there a few minutes ago and the support profile updated as well. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to watch the next two days lol.

demisheep

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
deliver to another address is only available to my choice premium members

I got premium (free 3onths when you buy reddit gold 1 month = $3.99

But it still says the same thing that I'm not allowed specifying a delivery address.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.