Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xRYD3Rx

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
I have 4 upgrades in my Verizon family plan of 5.
I would like to purchase 4 iPhones as I heard the Apple store limit is 2 per customer. Is this information correct?

If so where can I be able to get 4 iPhones as I am eligible for upgrade on all 4 lines. Anyone know the limit policy for Verizon corporate store?

Thanks!

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
I that know AT&T only lets you get 2 per person... but you can have someone else come with you and get 2 more, thats what I used to do.

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
You have to buy one at a time. you can't order one and add it to your cart then order another one and add the second one to your cart. I tried that on pre-order day and Apple told me I had to remove one phone.

By the time I got to the second one the ship date was 3-5 weeks.

Switchback666

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
SXM
You have to buy one at a time. you can't order one and add it to your cart then order another one and add the second one to your cart. I tried that on pre-order day and Apple told me I had to remove one phone.

By the time I got to the second one the ship date was 3-5 weeks.

Maybe that explains why my first order was cancelled :confused: but i never got any email from apple stating that, I've seen quite a lot of people buying more than 2 but not sure if they did like that or placed multiple orders.

If thats the case i don't understand why they don't place that information on the website or even let people place the order.

xRYD3Rx

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
Trying to visit a verizon store since online all on backorder.
Anyone know store limit for verizon store?

potaco

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
I that know AT&T only lets you get 2 per person... but you can have someone else come with you and get 2 more, thats what I used to do.

How long ago was that? When I called a local AT&T store a few days ago, I was told it was one per customer and that if I wanted to upgrade my line and my wife's line, we would both have to be there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.